November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

I may or many not have stepped foot in my first Hobby Lobby store this weekend.

And I may or may have not unexpectedly purchased a ton [emphasize TON] of ornaments to "re-do" or Christmas tree this year.

Then I may or may not have come right home and made Jeff pull out said Christmas tree so that I could decorate it with all my new awesomeness. On November 14th.

After a half day of decorating the tree, I may or may not have sat admiring my artistic skills only to realize that my "new" tree looked eerily familiar to my "old" tree.

Embarrassed, I may or may not have returned all the ornaments [seriously Hobby Lobby lady, your were too sweet about it all] and just decided to go with my "old" tree.

Since all these events may or may not have happened, I'm posting a picture of the cute Fall decorations I purchased at Hobby Lobby for 80% off! I was so excited. They are the beginning of what I hope to eventually be an extensive Fall collection.

Besides, if I post of picture of these, you may or may not forget that it's more than a week until Thanksgiving, and it's already Home for the Holidays over here at the Hoffmann House.

No comments: