December 5, 2009
December 5, 2009
I've been into advent calendars lately.
So many people online have such cool ideas.
Like the one where you collect 25 children's Christmas books.
Then wrap each one up with a number on the front.
Each night, the children open up a book and the family reads it together.
How cool is that?
Very cool.
Imagine my surprise when my mom showed up with this for me yesterday.
I'm not lying when I say that I felt a little teary-eyed.
I was so excited.
Unfortunately, it didn't take Kaeden long to realize there's little chocolate bars behind each of those numbers.
Only thing is....
He's not at the stage where he really understands that we have to WAIT to eat each candy bar.
We're already through December 10th at this point.
And we've hidden the calendar it the cupboard for the time being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment