November 5, 2009
November 5, 2009
Kaeden has a love for the shower. The tub.... not so much.
Meredith and I decided to give the kids a bath, and I thought that a playmate might make Kaeden forget how much he hated the tub.
He tried to make the bath a shower by backing into the stream of water as if it were coming from a shower head. I snapped this pic when, for a brief moment, he appeared to relax and perhaps enjoy himself. Immediately after the picture he was screaming to get out. Of all things I think he had an issue with the bubbles. The kid is crazy.
Notice Jane? She's a big cheeser for the camera. No wonder Kaeden learned it from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh...i love this idea. i think i totally want to do it too!! maybe we should all do it so we are better bloggers!
kaeden is adorable in this picture! although you can tell he is unsure about the bath...which i totally don't understand. i wish someone forced me to have a bath everyday! max is on and off about how he feels about baths...and i really want him to take longer ones. whenever he says he is done i say nope not yet!!
Post a Comment