November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009

Tonight Jeff and I sat at the kitchen table signing a million documents for our meeting with the bank tomorrow. A meeting that should be the final step in kick starting our new endeavor.

Shrouded in stress, apprehension, anxiety and excitement, we could not help but be happy looking across at our table mate making sure he put his John Hancock on all his important papers too.

November 4, 2009 (2)


And even though it's only supposed to be one picture per day, I couldn't help but add this one as well. I snuck away from all the signing to grab my camera and capture the picture of Kaeden hard at work. When I pulled the camera up to capture a pic, I was greeted with a "Cheese" and this cheesy grin.

We haven't worked with Kaeden to "Cheese" for the camera. It must be something he's just picked up from his best friend Jane, and decided to debut tonight.

If he picked up on that, what else might he be picking up on? Note to self: Re-evaluate language.

No comments: