November 4, 2009

Welcome

Welcome

I'm doing it.

I've wanted to do a Project 365 from the first time I heard of it.

For those of you who don't know...Project 365 has just one rule: Take a photo a day to document your life. Simple right?

Knowing that at the current time I was up to my eyes in life, I made the goal to make my start in January 2009. Obviously that time came and went, and suddenly we are here in November and I'm wondering how in the world I got here. I then reset my sights on January 2010.

But tonight I decided now was better than ever. No longer will I continue to put off the things I want to do now [well...unless that includes eating an entire tub of chocolate chip cookie dough...that I might have to give a second thought].

So here it is.

I'm sure I'll get behind, get angry at myself, and self - loathe.

But this is something I really want to do, so I'm giving it my shot.

No comments: